Things are here

Things are here

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I hate saturday night live.

Don't watch much of these videos.
This show is a pile of shit.
I've made a diagram of how the show seems to work.

Some people argue that because of Christopher walken and other amusing people, that the show has on occasion been funny.
However I inputed this data into my computer and ran it against the 300 years "SNL"* has been on the air, I came to this conclusion;
Using time as a constant, and the variable of actually laughing or smiling, the uncertainty principle provides the missing equation. "It is utterly impossible for an organism or entity to live or exist every saturday night for three hundred years and not accidentally or coincidently create some kind of humor."*
I will be publishing my findings in The American Journal Of Mass Delusion (AJMD) at the end of this fiscal year.


*Saturday Night Live Abbreviated 
*Darwin's and Wallace's work on saturday-night viartiy shows in the Galapagos 

4 comments:

Tsukioka Yosho said...

You are right. That was terrible. Did you actually sit through all of those examples you posted?

I'm sorry.

Unknown said...

No kidding, I'm sorry too. What is most amazing though is, that those were the first five videos I found, I didn't even need to sift through a bunch. The show is just that bad.

becky said...

celebrity jeopardy was good!
also brian fellow's safari planet.
but yeah, most of it is completely unwatchable...

gunmoney said...

You what 2 things are funny?

1.) There are snl skits worse than those.
2.) I created this account just so i could comment on your blog and tell you to lose weight.

Gone

Gone