Things are here

Things are here

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Entry ROBO-Nonsense ENGAGED




"We'll give you a lift... to jail."
Remember when toy commercials had crazy home made set-ups the kids imply made. What a time.
If you were wondering what that commercial was like in england, (which is where I think I first saw it) looked like... it was like this
The robo-copter you may note retailed at "around 20.35" The caps that were indeed sold separately smelt amazing and that scent 
is forever emblazoned in my mind. I still have my Robocop figure and there is a bunch of "cap goop" jammed in his robo-circuits. 
Also the figure's and vehicle's shiny metallic blue paint, started to crack like a wafer thin layer of clay after a while, and is consequently 
all over all my old action figures. 
I never had this but wow, I would have sure liked to have.
Those memories are on the house. Enjoy.
Now let's get down to business. There appears to be an airgun of Robocops gun, here's the creepist video I could find of it.
I was pretty excited to find an exploded diagram on one.

No comments:

Gone

Gone