Things are here

Things are here

Friday, May 9, 2008

Entry Supplemental New Video(Again)

Alright idiots. Yeah.
Check it, I finished another video... This dynamic* however may be becoming a problem, because it is boring to watch.
*- two characters talking to each other and nothing happening.
Anyway, this "story" works slightly better for it.
Here's a list of things to look out for-
-Totally cheesy pre-made effects!
-Totally actually cool sound effects
-Possibly dirtier humor than the norm (I can't really tell, I censor PeeWees adventure[not my line])
-I'm an idiot
Okay so as usual, it's not great. But I think the last 5 seconds makes it worth watching.

Run time: 04:44




3 comments:

becky said...

hey, nice mouth organ!
and that time travel stuff is good too, i guess...

Unknown said...

rad apocalypse make-up

chris said...

Should have had more portraits of me in the background. Otherwise, perfect. Did you need some pictures of me? Perfect.

Gone

Gone