Things are here

Things are here

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Entry supplemental: New video

So I've been at my computer far too long. I hate editing things... It shows. However here is a new video. I for some reason, keep making fake commercials... It's such an easy mark, maybe that's why I keep doing it. Anyway, it's not amazing, it's not even very funny, but it does have some, kind of neat animation for like 4 seconds, that took me all day today... okay here it is.

Let me know if there are any errors or if anything should be changed...

5 comments:

probablypretentious said...

oh my god, this was totally amazing. thumbs up

gunmoney said...

You need to lose some weight. Grow up to maturity, and dont forget.

becky said...

i was going to write "omg that was totally amazing," but then i realized someone else wrote it already.

i could really use a compartment for my grapes.

gunmoney said...

i was going to write "you need to lose some weight" but then i realized someone else wrote it already.

becky said...

why does everyone always have to mock my internet comments???

RUDE.

Gone

Gone