Things are here

Things are here

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Entry One-A (1-ae)

Hello, so blogspot or "blogger" well whatever the fuck it is, I wanted to be cool and so I clicked things and now I have more internet, so vicariously through myself I bring you side-up-down my new blog... because even though I will always be a twelve year old girl, livejournal, or LJ is bringing me down by not being the coolest way to talk about myself. Also I figured because everything looks all rad and there are all these impossible buttons, just everywhere, begging to be clicked to enhance the nothingness of my life, I will put more exciting uplifting things here, instead of the bloodlust of depression that is my livejournal. I'll try to focus on posting rad pictures and shit that is rad. To start I want to talk about the present I bought for the rest of "the Peanut Gallery" (which is the house/group of individuals that put up with my endless exibite of poopiness)
Here it is
"Cats" by Alice Buckland, it's a tell-all of man's unconcerned "best" friends, featuring poster-sized pages of amateur cat photography. It was a good find.













Pictured above: book modeled by Colby "cat-fan" Wiggins (Left)

Anyway Thanks for hanging out it my blog. See you next time.

1 comment:

JimmyB said...

You should remind your readers that you friend Colby is mentally retarded and her face always looks like that. Also, that she didn't even really enjoy the book because she couldn't fit it in her mouth.

Gone

Gone