Things are here

Things are here

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Entry 2-B (tu Bæ)

Yesterday (dec.20.07) I walked around portland in subzero conditions, everyone was squirreled away at some kind of task or whatever. I took some pictures, the usual subject matter; voyeuristic window shots and spyish around corner, extremely zoomed in steal-your-soul crap. I thought it would be neet to make a set, I only had one 24 ex. role and how ever many quarts of above-freezing temperature blood in my body, so I only got a few focused fuckers off. I would like to expand on it though... nothing new people in boxes... The title needs work too, but I want it to look like this . . .
Then the pictures...
























































































Once I take more pictures I'll definitely cut a couple of these, the more boring ones. Plus I got them scanned at Target ® picture center, so the quality needs to be better. Although generally it's not bad... they charge much less than mr.FuckfacePretendWeKnows® or maybe you are more familiar with say Wolf or Ritz camera ® Anyway... have to try to take some more pictures in the depressing husk of cold, desperation, and lostness that is portland's winter.
ok
K.B.O.

2 comments:

molby said...

hey i really like your pictures! like sincerely im not just jerkin you around.

chris said...

dude are you ever right. is it cold or what? where do you get your med. format developed? we were going through my dad's stuff and he had a box camera from when my grandma died. it uses 120 so i wanted to take some shots with it. Or now that i think about it, maybe it's cursed? probably cursed. come over, i have guitar hero!

Gone

Gone