Things are here

Things are here

Saturday, March 7, 2009

this is what I look on the day I was born (today)


I'm wearing my glasses because it is just past midnight, and although I have contacts now, I'm not wearing them. It's 37 degrees outside, and has been too cold lately. The oracle says it will rain tomorrow(my birthday) the 7th. I will probably go to breakfast with my parents, and I still haven't told them what I want, so they want to go to Frys and buy me something( but I'll probably get out of it) As I don't really want anything. Good luck.

2 comments:

Tsukioka Yosho said...

Have a good birthday. And have a good day after it, too.

chris said...

#

You can cover the holes with chicken wire to help keep birds away from the bee house.
#

Securely place the bee house on the South side of buildings, fence posts, or trees.
#

Scatter some of the houses throughout your community. You may find an excellent location to trap some bees and then move them to your location.
#

DO NOT move bee houses after they are in place until at least November.
#

DO NOT spray insecticides on or around bee houses.
#

Gone

Gone